Hayes (Kent) is a lovely village in the London Borough of Bromley, located in the North-West corner of Kent. It is within easy reach of London with direct trains to London Bridge, Cannon Street and London Charing Cross Stations. It offers frequent and reliable bus connections to Bromley, Croydon, Orpington, Biggin Hill and Westerham. See Hayes (Kent) Village Association
Hayes has several brilliant schools:
You will find the main shopping area along Station Approach containing a Post Office, petrol station, two mini-supermarkets and numerous small shops. It also contains a public house called The New Inn.
In Old Hayes, there is a small range of shops and a Public House called The George. There is also a public library which is surrounded by library gardens.
Parks & Recreation
There are three local parks, Husseywell, Knoll Park and Hayes Library Gardens as well as Hayes Common that are great for dog walkers or to let the children have a run-around.
Hayes is served by Transport for London bus routes:
- 119 – Purley Way to Bromley North via South Croydon, East Croydon, Shirley, West Wickham and Hayes;
- 138 – Coney Hall to Bromley North via Hayes;
- 146 – Downe to Bromley North via Keston and Old Hayes;
- 246 – Westerham to Bromley North via Biggin Hill, Keston, Coney Hall and Hayes;
- 314 – New Addington to Eltham Station via Addington Village, Hayes, Bromley, Sundridge Park, Elmstead Woods and Fiveways;
- 353 – Forestdale to Ramsden Estate via Addington Village, Hayes, Keston Mark, Locksbottom and Orpington
- 638 (school journeys) – Kemnal Technology College to Coney Hall via Chiselhurst, Mottingham, Grove Park, Bromley and Hayes
Hayes Station provides good links to the rest of South East London and The City, being the terminus of the Southeastern Hayes Line. Regular services from the station terminate at either Charing Cross or Cannon Street via Elmers End, New Beckenham, Lower Sydenham, Lewisham, London Bridge and London Waterloo East.
Hayes & Surrounding Area
Call today for a FREE
Sales or Lettings Market Appraisal
020 3488 3536
- 7 days a week
- Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am – 5:00pm